Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stoopid texts

(I just saw Pan's Labyrinth. That movie rules)

Text to a lotta people: Have you guys seen Pan's Labyrinth?

Matt's GF Jordan: Yeah, its one of my all-time favorite movies.

Me: Make Matt and Eddie watch it. They prolly won't take just my word for it.

Jordan: I tried with matt already. He hates subtitles.

Me: :|

Jordan: Isn't it amazing, though?

Me: One of the best movies I've ever seen.

Jordan: :)

Me: :)

Jordan: :)

Me: :)

Jordan: :)

Me: :)

Jordan: Maybe not ALL is lost with you Vice boys :)

Me: Bread makes me poop!

Jordan: .... *facepalm*







(After establishing that I'd bring Molly to meet the bros at Matt's house)

Me: Do you like how I not only invited myself over, but also gave you an errand? :)

Me: The errand being 'make sure your place doesn't look shitty'

Matt: You is the douche.

Me: Thats right, THE douche!

Matt: Molly isn't allergic to cats or dogs is she?

Me: No

Matt: Good, cuz my place is saturated with dander =p

Me: Sounds... Dandy!

Matt: We are no longer friends.






Molly: amg. Lawton is like Oklahoma's armpit.

1 comment:

  1. It's on my list. However, my list has about a 6 month backlog so see you in 2011

    ReplyDelete