Monday, August 2, 2010

Operation Breaking Moon

First off, a brief exchange at the chow hall earlier.

Me: Lessee okay I'll have steak please, and mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn
Him: /snoot, ACTUALLY SIR, its Succotash. Not corn.
Me: Oh ya? Well I called it corn, and you knew exactly what I was talking about. So guess what the hell it's called NOW?

Alright, enough douchebaggery :p

Well not quite

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/18/AR2010021805888.html

If you clicked the link, you're reading correctly. If you're too lazy to click, and who can blame you, Operation Iraqi Freedom has had its name recently changed in order to reflect a new mission goal. It is now called Operation New Dawn.

Operation.... NEW..... DAWN.....

I would like to make it abundantly clear that this new name has in no way anything to do with anything related to popular culture.... at all. Srsly you guys.

JFC I don't even know what kind of jokes I should make here. Except that if they decide to break down further, and rename operations in Iraq Team Edward and Afghanistan Team Jacob, I'll damn jump out of a window.

But just a first story window, don't worry. I'll prolly roll an ankle or something, and be pissed'er.

No comments:

Post a Comment